Certified Professional in Storm Water Quality (CPSWQ®)EXAM Registration Deadline July 6, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday, August 22, 2011, 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
What is CPSWQ?
The Certified Professional in Storm Water Quality is a designation that provides evidence of qualifications in stormwater management principles and methods. CPSWQ certification is available to those who have the educational training, as well as the demonstrated expertise and experience in computing, analyzing, and evaluating stormwater quality.
CPSWQ certification benefits you by:
- Enhancing your professional credibility
- Promoting public awareness of the stormwater profession
- Allowing you greater influence on policy decisions affecting technical and professional issues
- Providing access to educational opportunities and sources of information
- Leveraging your career opportunities through professional contacts
Register for the full-day Certified Professional in Storm Water Quality (CPSWQ) Exam Review Session on Sunday, August 21, 2011, and apply to take the exam on Monday, August 22, 2011, or participate in the review session and take the exam at a later date. You may register to attend the review session only, without having to take the exam.
To be eligible to sit for the CPSWQ exam on Monday, August 22, 2011, in Anaheim, CA, you must complete and submit the StormCon registration form to us by mail or fax, or register online to reserve your space. You must also apply to the certifying organization, CPSWQ Inc., with your academic and work history and professional references.
For more information please continue reading here