Certified Erosion, Sediment, and Storm Water Inspector CESSWI™
Sunday, August 21, 2011, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday, August 22, 2011, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
What is CESSWI?
The Certified Erosion, Sediment, and Storm Water Inspector is a designation that provides evidence of qualifications in the inspection of erosion, sediment and stormwater BMPs on sites under NPDES Phase II jurisdiction. CESSWI certification is available to those who have the educational training, as well as the demonstrated expertise and experience in site inspections related to storm water and erosion and sediment control.
CESSWI certification benefits you by:
- Demonstrating proficiency in the erosion, sediment and storm water inspection field
- Enhancing your technical and professional credibility
- Satisfying the qualified-person requirement in some local and state programs
- Increasing personal value, recognition, and marketability
- Encouraging greater commitment and personal career growth
Register with StormCon for the full-day Certified Erosion, Sediment, and Storm Water Inspector (CESSWI) Exam Review Session on Sunday, August 21, 2011 and apply to take the exam on Monday, August 22, 2011, or participate in the review session and take the exam at a later date. You may register to attend the review session only, without having to take the exam.
Please note: To take the CESSWI certification exam, you must have received a letter of approval from CESSWI Inc. See details under “How to Apply for the Exam.” Additional information and the required forms are available at www.cesswi.org.